Friday 6 January 2012

The intro

Seeing as this is my very first blog, I'm not entirely sure what to blog about, but seeing as the name of this blog is "contemplating the vastness of the universe" it can realistically be about anything at all! And I'm not one to put a damper on anyone's thoughts or ideas, including my own. So I'm going to write about the first thing that comes to mind.
Which is...
The series of books I've started to read! Drumroll please...
The Millenium Series, which starts off with The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.
I was drawn to this book by the title originally as I'm a big fan of tattoos, which seems like a silly thing to make one want to read a book, however within a chapter or two I was hooked! It is so captivating, and of course, the character in which the book is titled about is my favourite. I was immediately a fan and finished the book only a week or so after I bought it. And since I have an amazing boyfriend, he naturally bought me the other two books in the series. I'm part way through the second and once again I'm hooked!
Not many things can beat an addictive book series!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment